We are delighted that you have interest in joining our church family!
- It identifies me as a genuine believer. - Eph. 2:19; Rom. 12:5
- It provides me a spiritual family to support and encourage me. - Gal. 6:1; 2 Heb. 10:24,25
- It gives me a place to discover and use my gifts in ministry. - 1 Cor. 12:4-27
- It places me under the spiritual protection of godly leaders. - Heb. 13:17; Acts 20:28-29
- It gives me the accountability I need to grow. – Eph. 5:21
- Membership is not an organizational ritual, but a step of spiritual growth.
If you haven't done so already please review the resources below to learn more about us:
Salvation and the Christian Life
What We Are About
What We Believe
Join us for our next StartingPointe seminar. StartingPointe is designed to help you connect with Jesus Christ and His Church. It will help you see the meaning and value of membership. Visit the StartingPointe page to discover more and express interest and sign-up for the next session.
You must give a clear testimony (privately and publicly) that you have personally received the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior.
- You must have been or be willing to be baptized, by immersion, following salvation.
- Your life must should give evidence of spiritual growth.
- You must be able to affirm our confession of faith.
- You must complete StartingPointe, the membership seminar, or make arrangements to do so.
- You must meet with at least two elders or deacons who will hear your testimony and review your membership application.
- You must not be under the discipline of another church.
- You must sign the membership covenant.
If you have questions please feel free to call us at 216-371-3870 or contact us online.